FEB ICT Services @ Leuven
FEB ICT Services within the Faculty of Economics and Business ensures the operational continuity of the computer infrastructure of the faculty.
Guided by the board of the faculty, the ICT Services involve general planning of procurement of ICT equipment and implementation and maintenance of software and hardware.
In addition, the ICT department also provides services to end-users regarding ICT hardware and software.
- The FEB accounts and mail,
- The FEB network and shares,
- Off-campus access (VPN),
- Wireless access,
- Printing @FEB,
- The FEB Computing Servers,
- and lots more of IT stuff
FEB ICT Services is staffed with 7 administrative employees with Karel Van der Haegen as head of the ICT Services Department.
Here you’ll find the different members of the FEB ICT Services department.
Opening hours of FEB ICT services
- 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Summer 9:00 AM - noon)
- 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM (Summer 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
- Preferably by appointment