Master of Business Administration
About the programme
The Master of Science in Business Administration (MBA) is a one-year Master’s programme taught in English. It has an international focus and is designed to provide you with academic knowledge as well as hands-on expertise, enabling you to be successful in international management positions.
- Educational level: Academic Master programme
- Language of Instruction: English
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration
- Duration: 1 year (full time), 60 ECTS credits
- Type: Daytime education
- Location: Both in Antwerp and in Brussels
- Start of the programme:
- 1st semester: 3rd week of September - end of January (exams in January)
- 2nd semester: 2nd week of February - July (exams in June)
- Academic calendar
Please note that detailed programme information will not be available until three months prior to the start of your programme. The programme guides published before that date relate to the current academic year.
Discover FEB KU Leuven
Why choose the MBA?