Master of Business and Information Systems Engineering
About the Programme
The Master of Science in Business and Information Systems Engineering (BISE) is a two year Master's programme taught in English consisting of 120 ECTS spread over two years.
- Education Level: Academic Master programme
- Language of Instruction: English
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc) in Business and Information Systems Engineering
- Duration: 2 years (full-time), 120 ECTS credits
- Type: Daytime education
- Location: Leuven
- Start of the programme:
- 1st semester: 3rd week of September - end of January (exams in January)
- 2nd semester: 2nd week of February - July (exams in June)
- Academic calendar
Please note that detailed programme information will not be available until three months prior to the start of your programme. The programme guides published before that date relate to the current academic year.
ACCREDITATIONS & RANKINGS