Master of Business Engineering
About the Programme
The Master of Business Engineering (MBEN) is a two year Master's programme taught in English consisting of 120 ECTS spread over two years. The structure of the programme on both campuses is the same. The core programme is taught at both campuses. The choice of majors and minors differ per campus but are compatible. Students on one campus have the option to follow some of the courses at the other campus.
- Education Level: Academic Master programme
- Language of Instruction: English
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc) in Business Engineering
- Duration: 2 years (full-time), 120 ECTS credits
- Type: Daytime education
- Location: Both in Brussels and in Leuven
- Start of the programme:
Please note that detailed programme information will not be available until three months prior to the start of your programme. The programme guides published before that date relate to the current academic year.
Why choose the MSc in Business Engineering according to FEB Professor Vandenbossche
Why choose the Faculty of Economics and Business, KU Leuven
ACCREDITATIONS & RANKINGS